The Vice President for MEA sales and marketing will have full responsibility for meeting and exceeding Voddler’s immediate and long term regional revenue objectives. We are looking for a driven and experienced individual that can build our business interests across the Middle-East and Africa, and create profitable revenue streams for us regionally and within important local vertical markets. This position should appeal to an experienced seller in the OTT and/or streaming video space that has the ambition to succeed in the world’s most cutting edge streaming technology company.
- Building a strategic territory plan to deliver annual sales target.
- Identifying & qualifying customer opportunities.
- Formulating sales engagements, negotiation strategies, and means to execute & achieve them.
- Closing business in line with Voddler’s regional objectives (quarterly-based volumes).
- Working with a virtual team in a matrix-managed organization.
- Working closely with other lines of business to ensure a coordinated approach.
- Building the basis for long term regional future success, financially & growth-based.
- Demonstrated success in delivering a sustainable revenue plan for your business.
- 10+ years of experience in selling SaaS solutions regionally, 3+ years in the OTT space.
- Product and market knowledge in streaming video and/or OTT video technologies is required.
- A track record of generating meaningful revenue from OTT video technology.
- Strong experience in building sales pipeline, managing a forecast and closing opportunities.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional & remote teams within a dynamic environment.
- An ability to build and sustain strong collaborative internal relationships.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English, fluency in Arabic highly desired.
- Relentless focus on customer success and satisfaction, resulting in reference able accounts and positive, growing brand awareness.
- Provide guidance to all stakeholder organizations including development, product management, consulting and customer support, establishing an effective virtual team approach towards driving a consistent set of common goals.
- Experience building or managing a regional sales & support office, selling SaaS or software.
Desired Skills and Experience
Voddler is looking for a seasoned Sales Executive, with extensive and consistent new-business generating experience. The individual must be high energy, self-motivated, hands-on, credible with customers, and take charge of complex situations and drive towards win-win solutions that generate reliable and regular revenue and profit growth. Additional requirements of the role include:
- Extensive experience selling SaaS solutions, streaming video technology experience required.
- You will have 10+ years software SaaS sales experience, min 5+ working with regional customers.
- You will have 3+ years sales experience in the SaaS OTT Video sector working with regional customers.
- Proven success closing big deals and working with customers to deliver sustainable & repeatable business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a fluency in English. Arabic highly desired.
- Demonstrated success working as a highly effective employee in a dynamic smaller company
The Regional VP of Sales & Marketing will be a polished and professional “hunter” who is strategic, entrepreneurial, values-driven and passionate, and understands the long-term perspective. He/she will ideally have operated successfully within a rapidly growing organization. He/she is an inspirational team-player and team-builder who is a self-starter with determination, drive, and energy. We are looking for a polished, professional, and hungry sales executive, with the ideal candidate coming from within the OTT, OVP, or Streaming Video industry. We are looking for a seasoned SaaS sales executive who has been successfully selling SaaS services within the OTT and streaming video space throughout MEA, and who is looking to grow their career and responsibilities with a dynamic and fast-growing leading company in video delivery.
Experience with streaming or content-delivery network services, content management, and mobile video consumption is required. Experience working with medium and large multi-divisional /multi-national companies internationally is highly desired. The candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be fluent in English (Arabic highly desired); He/she must be able to communicate efficiently within all levels of an accounts’ organization, including “C” level executives, as well as internally within Voddler Group.
This is a pivotal leadership role with a mandate to build and develop a sustainable regional business, and ultimately a high performance and sophisticated team within a global organization. The VP of MEA will build a solid foundation, increasing the momentum and raising the organization’s sales capability and achievement rapidly. He/she will accomplish this by driving personal revenues, evolving into focusing on talent recruitment and development, and implementing leading edge tools and processes, which are aimed at creating and delivering sustainable sales force excellence.
This position is eventually expected to become the GM for Voddler MEA, with full P&L responsibility and management over the local operations, which they will be tasked with building. The role expansion is expected to take place within 12 months, based on the individual’s performance. Salary is commensurate with experience, and a quantitative bonus program and equity participation is part of our offer. This position is based in Dubai (UAE).
For more information or to be considered, please contact:
Human Resources, Voddler – firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in Stockholm, Sweden, Voddler Group AB is the creator of the next-generation video streaming solution VoddlerNet™, an award-winning peer-assisted video delivery solution. VoddlerNet extends our partners’ streaming solutions globally, delivering an unparalleled viewing experience to any Internet-connected device with stunning quality of service at a fraction of today’s streaming cost. VoddlerNet integrates seamlessly with existing video streaming solutions to unleash their full potential. VoddlerNet has streamed millions of movies from dozens of content owners, including the Hollywood majors, to millions of users worldwide. Find more information on our peer-assisted video solution here.